A Declaration of Intent

Well, hello.


I decided to dig out this place (set up for other reasons before dropping Twitter etc etc) and turn it into a map that collects my interests, thoughts and ideas, and - why not - achievements big and small, mostly for my own consumption.

Inspired by

- Twitter and Instagram boredom;

- The need to gather the things I am proud about, in a way that encompasses my interests;

- The realisation that in every social network people become a "fortune cookie" version of themselves, and you never get to really know them;

- A recent post I read about digital gardens, and obviously I can't find it any more but I guess this is a good reference, even though "digital garden" is not a concept I really buy into;

- Having understood the key difference between informational Stock and Flow in some other blog page I can't find any more sorry;

I decided to dig out this place (set up for other reasons before dropping Twitter etc etc) and turn it into a map that collects my interests, thoughts and ideas, and - why not - achievements big and small, mostly for my own consumption.

Popular posts from this blog

That Ugly Place, the Hospital

Useful Parenting Parameters for Parents Serious about Parenting

An interview with Tynan Sylvester